Values Of Idgc Of The South
- Reliability – minimal interruptions in energy supply to consumers.
- Responsibility – faithful attitude of the Company’s employees to their duties, awareness of the work importance and accountability for its results.
- Customer-oriented approach reflects the importance of the client’s interests in the Company’s priority system and, as a consequence, the management efforts to meet the customers’ requirements);
- Leadership – a personal feature allowing the Company’s top and mid-level managers to make a solid team and act proactively.
- Professionalism – an ability to reach the best results in professional activities with the minimum resources used.
- Social responsibility – top managers’ acknowledgement of their responsibility to the Company, customers, personnel, shareholders, and future generations and their efforts to provide the most positive impact on the people around.
- Sustainability – an ability of the Company to function continuously without sudden negative changes in the internal environment and simultaneously develop and integrate new technologies.
THE WIDESPREAD INTRODUCTION OF SMART METERING IS THE FIRST AND NECESSARY STEP WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE PROJECT
OBTAINING FULL CONTROL OVER THE METERING OF ELECTRICITY, ITS QUALITY, ITS VOLUME OF CONSUMPTION, THE NETWORK COMPANY RECEIVES THE ABILITY TO CONTROL PARAMETRES, LOAD DISTRIBUTION, OPERATIONAL DECISION-MAKING. THE INSTALLATION OF "SMART METERS" IS FREE AND PROFITABLE FOR A CONSUMER. THE RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING MAINTENANCE OF METERING DEVICE REMAINS WITH THE COMPANY, CONSUMERS ARE FREE FROM THESE CHARGES. A CONSUMER RECEIVES A DISPLAY ACCORDING TO WHICH DATA, THE COSTS OF ELECTRICITY MAY BE ANALYZED AND OPTIMIZED. WHEN PROGRAMMING A METER IN MULTI-TARIFF METERING A CONSUMER MAY EXERCISE ITS PRIMARY ENERGY USAGE AT NIGHT, AS NIGHT CONSUMED ELECTRICITY IS BILLED MUCH CHEAPER THAN THE DAY ONE. CONSUMERS WILL NOT NEED TO SPEND TIME ON THE READINGS TRANSFER TO POWER COMPANY, SMART GRID WILL TRANSFER SUCH INFORMATION ITSELF.