Integrated Management System
The following Integrated Management Systems of IDGC of the South have been adopted and are currently in place.
1. Quality Management System
The Quality Management System is an integral part of the Company’s overall management system and is designed to ensure high service quality in line with the requirements of regulatory documents, meet consumers’ needs and expectations, and satisfy all stakeholders, including the Company’s employees, shareholders, investors, and partners.
2. Environmental Management System
The Environmental Management System is a part of IDGC of the South overall management system within its Environmental Policy. It includes organisational structure, planning of activities, allocation of responsibilities, practical work, as well as procedures, processes and resources for development, improvement of Environmental Policy measures and analysis of achieved results.
3. Energy Management System
EnMS is a tool of the Company’s overall management system. It serves for continuous investigation to get information on power distribution and consumption level at the enterprise, and optimal power consumption both for production and non-production needs.
4. Labour Safety and Health Protection Management System
Labour Safety and Health Protection Management System is a part of the Company’s overall management system, which allows to manage the risks and improve the Company’s filed of labour safety and health protection indicators.
Company’s Management Systems comply with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 50001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 international standards.
|Certificate validity||Certification authority|
|ISO 9001||ISO 50001||ISO 14001||OHSAS 18001|
|29.12.2021||19.08.2021||29.12.2021||21.03.2021||JSC SGS Vostok Limited|
Note: ISO 9001 — Quality Management System;ISO 14001 — Environmental Management System; ISO 50001 — Energy Management System;OHSAS 18001 — Labour Safety and Health Protection Management System.
Key operating results of Management Systems
- Increased reliability and stability of electricity supply.
- Enhanced safety of power supply.
- Labour safety and health protection during production activities, including reduction of total number of accidents in keeping with Labour Safety and Environmental Protection legislative requirements.
- Enhancing the energy efficiency.
- Improving environmental safety.
- Enhancing of quality level of grid connection services.
In general, by the end of 2018 Management System demonstrated positive operating results.