In order to stimulate the employees of IDGC of the South, who made a significant contribution to the development of the distribution grid complex of the South of Russia, and to encourage their achievements in the electric power industry, the Company annually grants various awards. Usually they are timed to the celebration of the professional holiday — the Power Engineers’ Day, anniversaries of employees and branches. Employees are also awarded for individual achievements. In total, as of the end of 2018, 399 employees of IDGC of the South were presented with state, departmental, industry, and corporate awards, awards of territorial authorities and awards of the Company.
Motivational projects of the reporting year
- Young specialists of IDGC of the South were trained under the programme “Management of Corporate Projects”. The training was a continuation of the VII Interregional Forum of IDGC of the South’s Youth Council “Social Activity of Youth Leaders”.
- The branch of IDGC of the South, Astrakhanenergo, became the winner of the regional stage of “The best Ecologically Responsible Branch” contest.
- 30 employees of IDGC of the South were trained under the programme “School of Dispatchers” in the “Energetik” training centre in Rostov-on-Don.
- IDGC of the South was awarded diplomas of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation for a project to attract and retain young professionals, as well as for active social policy. The victory was gained through the Programme for attracting and retaining young personnel of IDGC of the South in rural areas. The project was recognised as the best in the following nominations: “Youth Policy”, “Social Assistance to Employees and their Families”.
- IDGC of the South is one of the first in ROSSETI’s group of companies to open an electric power qualification assessment centre. The starting professional exam for the pilot group was held in July 2018.
- The honorary title “Honoured Power Engineer of the Russian Federation” was given for labour achievements to Sergey Kalmykov, a foreman of power line service at the branch of IDGC of the South, Rostovenergo, having 30 years work experience.
- The first pilot group of applicants for the Qualification Assessment Centre (QAC) of IDGC of the South passed a professional exam. Employees of Rostovenergo passed independent assessment.
- In H1 2018, 53 employees of key specialties of IDGC of the South’s branches benefited from the corporate support of the Company in the form of compensation of the past year interest on loan (mortgage). This form of support is implemented as part of a programme to improve the living conditions of employees.
- Since the beginning of the year, on the basis of the Energetik corporate training centre of IDGC of the South, over 140 employees of ROSSETI’s group of companies have completed refresher courses on creating a unified distribution grid model.
- In 2018, over 6.9 thous. employees of IDGC of the South were trained and raised their professional level — more than half of the Company’s staff.