HR And Social Policy
The key objectives of IDGC of South’s HR and social policy aligned with Electric Grid Development Strategy are as follows:
- workforce requirements planning based on the reliable information on current and projected, quantitative and qualitative needs in the workforce necessary to perform the assigned tasks;
- recruiting necessary skills when needed.
- ensuring the performance efficacy of the personnel, the growth of labour productivity.
These key objectives of the HR and social policy are achieved through implementing a set of measures in the following areas:
- in the field of organisational design;
- in the field of personal number management;
- in the field of staffing support and personnel development;
- in the field of personnel performance management (personnel motivation);
- in the field of social benefits and social protection;
- in the field of occupational safety and work culture.